RADIATION PROTECTION AUTHORITY OF ZIMBABWE
“…protecting people and the environment against the harmful effects of radiation…”
Radiation Protection Authority of Zimbabwe (RPAZ) is inviting applications from suitably qualified, mature, honest and substantially experienced persons for the appointment to the following post which have arisen in the organisation:
PA TO THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
- Providing effective secretarial and administrative support to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
- Balances the CEO’s diary, assess appointments’ priority and re-allocations as necessary and manage his travel arrangements.
- Processes CEO’s correspondence, ensuring that incoming correspondence is dealt with by the Chief Executive Officer or on behalf of him or other staff as appropriate.
- Ensures that clients and stakeholders are treated with respect and feel valued.
- Provides effective secretarial and administrative support to the CEO.
- Conducts diary meetings with the CEO to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests.
- Attends to CEO’s incoming and outgoing correspondence including mail, phone calls and emails where necessary.
- Coordinates travel arrangements and bookings for the CEO.
- Takes down minutes for the CEO and filters general information, queries, phone calls and invitations to the CEO by directing or taking forward such contracts as appropriate
- Academic Qualifications – At least a Diploma in Office Management
- Experience – At least 5 years experience in State Enterprise & Parastatal or Government
ESSENTIAL SKILLS OR KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED TO MEET THE DEMANDS OF THE JOB
- Multitasking, Time Management
- Communication Skills, Persuasion, Problem-Solving
- Data Entry, Attention to detail
- Maintaining confidentiality
Interested candidates must send their applications, copies of certified professional and academic certificates, and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30 November 2022.