Radiation Protection Technicians
Radiation protection technicians shall be graduates from Applied Science &Technology Programs from reputable institutions. This an entry level role and the candidate shall be responsible for Radiation Physics and instrumentation and Radiation Protection (Waste Management, Dosimetry and Environmental monitoring Services).
- Selecting and setting up the required laboratory equipment for tests, experiments, and analyses.
- Conducting laboratory tests for qualitative and quantitative analyses of various substances and materials. (radiochemistry, environmental monitoring, waste management, radiation dosimetry and Radiation Physics Measurements).
- Provide reports, analysis and research on relevant issues as directed by assigned supervisors.
- Carry out duties in accordance with RPAZ’s radiation safety, environmental safety standards including corporate values and strategies
- Any other roles as assigned by the line supervisor.
- National Certificate in Applied Sciences or any other similar qualification from a reputable institution.
- Strong analytical and observation skills.
- Prepare technical reports.
Interested candidates must send their applications, copies of certified professional and academic certificates and CVs to:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 6 January 2021